- Robin Pinard, LCMHC Presented Family Inclusion in a Recovery Oriented System of Care at AdCare Educational Institute, Maine
- Delia Cimpean Hendrick, MD, Stacie, Lucius, MS, LCMHC, MLADC, Robin Pinard, LCMHC, and Rebecca Brown, BS presented at the New Hampshire Behavioral Health Summit
- Delia Cimpean Hendrick, MD co-conducted a poster presentation at the IPS/APA conference in New York, NY: Outcomes of an Integrated Program for Co-occurring Substance Use Disorders and Serious Mental Illness
- Delia Cimpean Hendrick, MD and Kevin Keefe, LICSW, CAI co-hosted a Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Learning Network webinar: Successful Outcomes of an Integrated Dual Diagnosis Program
- Delia Cimpean Hendrick, MD presented Sleep Disorders in People with Co-occurring Disorders at the Cape Cod Symposium on Addictive Disorders
- James Gamache, LICSW, MLADC and Gordon Woods presented at the NAADAC Conference: The Lone Wolf Joins the Pack: Developing & Maintaining Effective Multidisciplinary Team Cohesion
- Judy Magnon presented at the NCAD Conference in Baltimore, MD
- Kevin Keefe, LICSW, CAI and Robin Pinard, LCMHC Presented Family Inclusion in a Recovery Oriented System of Care at the National Alliance on Mental Illness National Convention
- Delia Cimpean Hendrick, MD, co-presented Successful Outcomes of an Integrated Co-occurring Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorders Program at the National Alliance on Mental Illness National Convention
- Robin Pinard, LCMHC and Jim Simcox, MBA LADC presented at the NH Providers Association in Manchester, NH
- Dr. Troy Pulas and Judy Magnon conducted a Webinar on Brain-Gut Connection for Addiction Professionals
- Our Manchester staff received a day of education and training to assist our NH program participants transition to becoming Smoke, Nicotine & Tobacco Free.
- Kevin Keefe, LICSW, CAI presented Building a Recovery Community Culture: Inclusive Planning & Participation With Persons in Recovery™at the Lakeview Health Professional Lecture Series in Jacksonville, FL.
- WestBridge, Turning Point of Tampa, and Lucida Treatment Center Co-Hosted a CEU Presentation for clinicians in the Orlando, FL area. Dr. Troy Pulas presented on Contingency Management.
- Judy Magnon, RN, CAC spoke at the Vendome Panel Discussion on Recovery Oriented Systems of Care.