At WestBridge, we work with adult men and families from all around the country and, in some cases, the world. One of the unique features of our service approach is our Meet & Greet service.
Once determined that our services may be well-suited to meet the family’s needs, we have the ability to travel to them, wherever they are.
Our complimentary Meet & Greet service allows us to continue the assessment and admissions process in person, in their current environment. This also helps build trust and engaging participants in treatment from day one.
The WestBridge Admissions Team can conduct a Meet & Greet at:
- The family’s home anywhere in the United States
- In another treatment setting (if the man consents),
- Or at our NH or FL facility
The purpose of this nationwide outreach service is two-fold:
- We aim to learn as much as possible about a potential participant and his family, including their goals, strengths, and needs.
- We provide information to a potential participant and his family so they are able to assess if WestBridge feels right for them.
To pursue residential or outpatient treatment at WestBridge, please call our Admissions Team today at 1.877.461.7711. We look forward to arranging a Meet and Greet wherever is most convenient for you.
treatment of men with co-occurring mental illness
and substance use disorders.
Call WestBridge Today 1.877.461.7711.