The following information listed below highlights the different behavioral health events our business development and leadership teams plan to attend throughout the course of the year. Be sure to check back often as new events are added on a regular basis.
- 9/5/2019-9/8/2019, WestBridge will be attending and presenting at CCSAD in Barnstable, MA
- 9/27/19-9/29/19 Staff, participants, and families gather in Manchester, NH to celebrate our 9th Annual NH Family Weekend of Hope.
- 9/28/2019-10/2/2019, Jim Gamache will be presenting at the NAADAC Conference in Orlando, FL
- 10/3/2019-10/6/2019, Dr. Delia Cimpean Hendrick will be presenting at the IPS/APA conference in New York, NY
- 10/22/2019-10/23/2019, Jennifer Villandry will be attending the NATSAP NE Conference in Falmouth, MA
- 10/23/2019, Dr. Delia Cimpean Hendrick and Kevin Keefe will be hosting a Webinar – WestBridge White Paper Results
- 11/1/2019, Dr. Delia Cimpean Hendrick and Jennifer Villandry will be attending the CMC Opioid Conference in Manchester, NH
- 11/6/2019-11/8/2019, Jerry Rudd will be attending the IECA Fall Conference in Atlanta, GA
- 12/3/2019-12/8/2019, Dr. Troy Pulas will be attending the AAAP 2019 Conference in San Diego, CA
Previous Presentations and Events:
- 8/14/2019-8/19/2019, Jerry Rudd will be attending and Judy Magnon will be presenting at NCAD Conference in Baltimore, MD
- 8/21/2019-88/23/2019, Norm Asselin will be attending FADAA/ Behavioral Health Conference in Tallahassee, FL
- 5/3/19-5/5/19 Staff, participants, and families will gather in Brooksville, FL to celebrate the 6th Annual FL Family Weekend of Hope.
- 5/5/2019-5/7/2019, Lisa Crawford and Jerry Rudd will be attending the NAATP Conference in Washington, DC
- 5/8/2019-5/10/2019, Lisa Crawford and Jerry Rudd will be attending the IECA Conference in Chicago, IL
- 5/18/2019-5/22/2019, Barbara Ryan and Lisa Crawford will be attending the APA Conference in San Francisco, CA
- 5/23/2019-5/24/2019, Kevin Keefe and Jennifer Villandry will be attending the NH NASW in Whitefield, NH
- 5/30/2019-6/2/2019, Barbara Ryan will be attending the WCSAD Conference in La Quinta, CA
- 4/11 WestBridge’s Manchester, NH office located at 660 Chestnut Street will be hosting an open house.
- 4/14-4/17 Theo Baars, Courtney Wood & Joe Gallagher will be attending the Treatment Professionals in Alumni Services (TPAS) in North East, MD
- 4/15-4/16 Jerry Rudd and Lisa Crawford will be attending the PCB Conference in Lancaster, PA
- 4/19 Jerry Rudd and Lisa Crawford will be attending the TUERK Conference in Baltimore, MD
- 12/10-12/11 Robin Pinard and Jim Simcox will attend/present at the NH Providers Association in Manchester, NH
- 11/3 – Mary Woods will be presenting at the Florida EAP Quarterly Meeting in Melbourne, FL. Mary will be presenting on “Introduction to Integrated Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment for Severe Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorders, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Fetal Alcohol Effects Syndrome”
- 8/2 – Norm Asselin and Mary Woods will be traveling to Cottonwood Heights, UT to present to members of the clinical team at New Roads Behavioral Health on Integrated Dual Disorders Treatment.
- 6/29 – WestBridge & The Menninger Clinic will be co-hosting a networking lunch and presentation for clinical professionals. Carolyn Wolf, ESQ will be presenting “Mental Health Legal Toolkit: A Primer for Mental Health Professionals” The lunch will be held at 11:30 am at Prime Bistro in Lawrence, NY.
- Kevin Keefe presented at the Lakeview Health Professional Lecture Series in Jacksonville, FL. Kevin spoke about Building a Recovery Community Culture: Inclusive
Planning & Participation With Persons in Recovery™
- WestBridge, Turning Point of Tampa, and Lucida Treatment Center Co-Hosted a CEU Presentation for clinicians in the Orlando, FL area. WestBridge South Medical Director Dr. Troy Pulas presented on Contingency Management.
- Walter Miley attended and presented WestBridge services to all attendees at the Recovery Resources Conference hosted by Ken Seely and Intervention 911 in Delray Beach, FL.
- Walter Miley attended the ITCC Conference in Vero Beach, FL and presented WestBridge to over 40 treatment centers in attendance.