The following information listed below highlights the different behavioral health events our business development and leadership teams plan to attend throughout the course of the year. Be sure to check back often as new events are added on a regular basis.
- 8/14/2019-8/19/2019, Jerry Rudd will be attending and Judy Magnon will be presenting at NCAD Conference in Baltimore, MD
- 8/21/2019-88/23/2019, Norm Asselin will be attending FADAA/ Behavioral Health Conference in Tallahassee, FL
- 9/5/2019-9/8/2019, WestBridge will be attending and presenting at CCSAD in Barnstable, MA
- 9/25/2019-9/27/2019, Barbara Ryan will be attending the EAPA 2019 Conference & Expo in St Louis, MO
- 9/27/19-9/29/19 Staff, participants, and families gather in Manchester, NH to celebrate our 9th Annual NH Family Weekend of Hope.
- 9/28/2019-10/2/2019, Jim Gamache will be presenting at the NAADAC Conference in Orlando, FL
- 10/3/2019-10/6/2019, Dr. Delia Cimpean Hendrick will be presenting at the IPS/APA conference in New York, NY
- 10/22/2019-10/23/2019, Jennifer Villandry will be attending the NATSAP NE Conference in Falmouth, MA
- 10/23/2019, Dr. Delia Cimpean Hendrick and Kevin Keefe will be hosting a Webinar – WestBridge White Paper Results
- 11/1/2019, Dr. Delia Cimpean Hendrick and Jennifer Villandry will be attending the CMC Opioid Conference in Manchester, NH
- 11/6/2019-11/8/2019, Jerry Rudd will be attending the IECA Fall Conference in Atlanta, GA
- 12/3/2019-12/8/2019, Dr. Troy Pulas will be attending the AAAP 2019 Conference in San Diego, CA
- 5/3/19-5/5/19 Staff, participants, and families will gather in Brooksville, FL to celebrate the 6th Annual FL Family Weekend of Hope.
- 5/5/2019-5/7/2019, Lisa Crawford and Jerry Rudd will be attending the NAATP Conference in Washington, DC
- 5/8/2019-5/10/2019, Lisa Crawford and Jerry Rudd will be attending the IECA Conference in Chicago, IL
- 5/18/2019-5/22/2019, Barbara Ryan and Lisa Crawford will be attending the APA Conference in San Francisco, CA
- 5/23/2019-5/24/2019, Kevin Keefe and Jennifer Villandry will be attending the NH NASW in Whitefield, NH
- 5/30/2019-6/2/2019, Barbara Ryan will be attending the WCSAD Conference in La Quinta, CA
- 4/11 WestBridge’s Manchester, NH office located at 660 Chestnut Street will be hosting an open house.
- 4/14-4/17 Theo Baars, Courtney Wood & Joe Gallagher will be attending the Treatment Professionals in Alumni Services (TPAS) in North East, MD
- 4/15-4/16 Jerry Rudd and Lisa Crawford will be attending the PCB Conference in Lancaster, PA
- 4/19 Jerry Rudd and Lisa Crawford will be attending the TUERK Conference in Baltimore, MD
- 3/8-3/10 Elevate by Psych Congress
- 3/21-3/24 Lisa Crawford and Jerry Rudd will be attending the Psychotherapy Networker Conference in Washington, DC
- 3/25-3/27 Kevin Keefe will be attending the National Council on Behavioral Health (NatCon19) in Nashville, TN
- 3/28-3/31 Ryan Mulholland and Lisa Crawford will be attending the Anxiety and Depression Conference in Chicago, IL
- 3/28-3/29 Kevin Keefe will be attending the ARTA Conference
- 3/29-3/31 Dr. Troy Pulas and Jennifer Villandry will be attending the Florida Psychiatric Society Conference in Orlando, FL
- 2/11-2/14 Norm Asselin will be attending the Behavioral Health & Addictive Disorders Conference in Clearwater Beach, FL
- 2/15-2/16 Jerry Rudd will be attending the Georgia Psychiatric Society Conference in Atlanta, GA
- 1/17-1/19 Barbara Ryan will be attending the International Conference on Trauma & Addiction in Scottsdale, AZ
- 1/24-1/27 Steven Berry and Kevin Keefe will be attending the Evolution of Addiction Treatment Conference in Los Angeles, CA
- 1/27-1/30 Norm Asselin and Ryan Mulholland will be exhibiting at the Psychotherapy Associates Winter Symposium in Colorado Springs, CO. Visit Norm and Ryan at their booth.
- 1/30-2/1 Lisa Crawford and Jerry Rudd will be attending the NATSAP Conference in San Antonio, TX
- 12/10-12/11 Robin Pinard and Jim Simcox will attend/present at the NH Providers Association in Manchester, NH
- 11/8-11/10 Barbara Ryan to attend the Western Behavioral Health & Addictive Disorders (U.S. Journal)
- 11/12 Karen Hunt to attend the CARE Annual Breakfast, Dallas, TX
- 11/12 Kevin- NAADAC- Advocacy in Action Conference, National Harbor, MD- Hill Day
- 11/13 Dr. Troy Pulas and Judy Magnon will be doing a free Webinar for Addiction Professionals – Brain-Gut Connection
- WestBridge team will attend the Spectrum Annual Conference
- Jim Gamache and Corinne Glejzer to attend the ARTA Conference
- 10/05-10/09 Karen Hunt to attend NAADAC – Houston, TX
- Karen Hunt to attend the Burning Tree Annual Golf Tournament
- 10/4-10/7 Judy Magnon and Mary Woods to attend IntNSA, Denver, CO
- 10/11-10/13 Barbara Mondragon to attend the EAPA 2018 Conference and EXPO, Minneapolis, MN
- 10/17-10/18 Lisa Crawford to attend the Admissions and Marketing Symposium, Nashville, TN
- 9/13-9/16 CCSAD – Ryan Mulholland to attend the Cape Cod Symposium on Addictive Disorders, Cape Cod, MA
- 9/22 Join us for the 4th Annual WestBridge Run 4 Recovery 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, September 22, 2018. Select from a 5K (3.1 mile) Run or Walk or 1 Mile Walk route at the beautiful Al Lopez Park in Tampa, FL. Run 4 Recovery registration is now open and full details may be viewed here.
- 8/9 WestBridge will be participating in the Cigna / Elliot Corporate 5k Road Race in Manchester, NH
- 8/15-8/18 Karen Hunt to attend the TX Association of Addiction Professionals, San Antonio, TX
- 8/15-8/17 Norm Asselin and Sarah White to attend the FAADA/ Behavior Health Conference, Orlando, FL
- 8/19-8/22 Stacie Lucius, Chief of Clinical Services, to attend the NCAD Conference, Anaheim, CA
- 7/9-7/12 Karen Hunt to attend the ARHE Conference, Houston, TX
- 7/15-7/18 Norm Asselin to attend the CORE Conference, Amelia Island, FL
- 7/18-7/20 Jerry Rudd to attend Recovery 360, Philadelphia, PA
- 6/14-6/16 Jim Reuther to attend the NASW, Ft Lauderdale, FL
- 6/14-6/16 Jerry Rudd to attend the Mental Health America Conference, Washington, DC
- 6/21-6/22 Barbara Mondragon to attend the NATSAP Rocky Mountain Regional Conference, CO
- 6/27-6/30 Mary Woods to attend the NAMI National Conference, New Orleans, LA
- 5/4 – 5/6 Staff, participants, and families gathered in Manchester, NH to celebrate the 8th Annual NH Family Weekend of Hope. Dan Griffin, MA, Author of the book “A Man’s Way Through Relationships” & “A Man’s Way Through the Twelve Steps” will be our special guest speaker.
- 5/10 Sponsors are now being accepted for our 4th Annual WestBridge Run 4 Recovery. View or print our 2018 Run 4 Recovery Sponsorship Proposal. Thank you in advance for your support of this event and for partnering with WestBridge. Please contact Addie Pangaro with any questions at email@example.com or 717-309-5010.
- 5/20 WestBridge will be participating in the 28th Annual New Horizons 5K Walk Against Hunger in Manchester, NH. We look forward to seeing you there!
- 5/31-6/1 Barbara Mondragon will be attending the West Coast Symposium on Addictive Disorders, Palm Springs, CA
- 4/27 – 4/29 Staff, participants, and families will gather in Brooksville, FL to celebrate the 5th Annual FL Family Weekend of Hope. Dan Griffin, MA, Author of the book “A Man’s Way Through Relationships” & “A Man’s Way Through the Twelve Steps” will be our special guest speaker.
- 4/7 – WestBridge is sponsoring “BEACONS OF HOPE – The 2018 Substance Use Disorders Talks (SUDTALKS) – 360 Degrees of Empowerment” at the Barry Kay Auditorium, Florida Atlantic University. Proceeds to benefit the Delray Beach Drug Task Force. www.sudtalks.com.
- 3/7 – Karen Hunt travels to Chicago, IL to attend the 2018 Summit for Clinical Excellence – The National Conference on Trauma, Addictions, and Mindfulness: Where Freud Meets Buddha
- 3/4 – Mary Woods and Kevin Keefe to attend the Addiction Executive Industry Summit (AXIS) at TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- 3/1 – 3/2 WestBridge will be attending the 2018 Summit for Clinical Excellence East Meets West: Multiple Perspectives on Trauma & Addiction in Orange County, CA. This year’s conference focuses on the intersection of traditional psychotherapeutic techniques with Eastern concepts such as mindfulness to provide patients with a holistic approach to addressing their mental health needs.
- 3/1 – WestBridge’s new Nicotine Free wellness initiative begins! In an effort to support healthy living, WestBridge will be moving to a nicotine-free treatment model at all our locations. In 2012, we opened our Brooksville, FL campus as a nicotine free environment with the exception of Nicotine Replacement Therapy. Effective March 1st, 2018, our New Hampshire programs will also be nicotine free environments.
- 2/6 – WestBridge celebrates 6 years in our Brooksville, FL facility.
- 2/14 – Norm Asselin of WestBridge will attend the 39th Annual Training Institute on Behavioral Health & Addictive Disorders in Clearwater, FL.
- 1/28 – 1/31 Westbridge’s Barbara Mondragon and Ryan Mulholland attend the 44th Annual Psychotherapy Associates Winter Symposium on Addictive Disorders, Behavioral Health and Mental Health in Colorado Springs, CO.
- 1/30 – Our Manchester staff receives a special day of education and training to assist our NH program participants transition to becoming Smoke, Nicotine & Tobacco Free.
- 1/31 – 2/2 Norm Asselin and Jim Reuther will be attending and exhibiting at the 2018 Annual NATSAP Conference at the Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa, FL.
- 2/15 – WestBridge will be hosting a celebration of the new book: I Didn’t Cause It, I Can’t Change It. The book was written by Mary Woods and Adrienne Murray. The event will be held at The Rusty Pelican in Tampa, FL on Wednesday 15, 2017. Register for this event today.
- 2/17 – WestBridge will be hosting a celebration of the new book: I Didn’t Cause It, I Can’t Change It. The book was written by Mary Woods and Adrienne Murray. The event will be held at The Colony Hotel in Palm Beach, FL on Thursday, February 16, 2017. Register for this event today.
- WestBridge will be hosting a celebration of the new book: I Didn’t Cause It, I Can’t Change It. The book was written by Mary Woods and Adrienne Murray. The event will be held at The Hamilton in Washington, DC.
- 11/3 – Mary Woods will be presenting at the Florida EAP Quarterly Meeting in Melbourne, FL. Mary will be presenting on “Introduction to Integrated Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment for Severe Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorders, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Fetal Alcohol Effects Syndrome”
- 11/11 – WestBridge will be co-sponsoring a Networking Lunch in Sarasota, FL with Centerstone of Florida and Retreat Premier Addiction Treatment Centers.
- 10/7 – WestBridge will be exhibiting at the NAADAC Annual Conference in Minneapolis, MN.
- 10/21 – WestBridge will be co-sponsoring a Networking Lunch event with North Tampa Behavioral Health & Tranquil Shores
- 9/1 – WestBridge will be co-sponsoring a Networking Dinner with Guardian Recovery Network and The Refuge – A Healing Place in Naples, FL at Seasons 52.
- 9/20 – WestBridge will be hosting a celebration of the new book: I Didn’t Cause It, I Can’t Change It. The book was written by Mary Woods and Adrienne Murray. The event will be held at WHYY Inc. – Dorrance H Hamilton Public Media Commons in Philadelphia, PA. To register for this event CLICK HERE.
- 9/24 – WestBridge will be hosting the 2nd Annual Run 4 Recovery. For more information on this fantastic event CLICK HERE.
- 9/28 – WestBridge will be co-hosting a Networking Lunch with Menninger, Rose Hill, and River Oaks in Indianapolis, IN at Fleming’s Steakhouse.
- 9/28 – WestBridge will be co-hosting a Networking Lunch with Menninger, Rose Hill, and River Oaks in Bloomington, IN at Bobby’s Colorado Steakhouse.
- 8/2 – Norm Asselin and Mary Woods will be traveling to Cottonwood Heights, UT to present to members of the clinical team at New Roads Behavioral Health on Integrated Dual Disorders Treatment.
- 8/9 – Walter Miley and Norm Asselin will be exhibiting at the FADAA/FCCMH Annual Conference in Orlando, FL.
- 8/17 – WestBridge will be sponsoring the Dual Diagnosis Track at the NCAD Conference being held in Denver, CO. Speakers include Dr. Carlo DiClemente who will be the keynote speaker for Friday 8/19.
- 8/27 – WestBridge will be the Special Events Partner for the Rockers in Recovery “Free Love of Recovery” Music Festival being held at the Clark’s Cove Farm in Walpole, ME.
- 7/10 – Norm Asselin will be attending the 4th Annual CORE Conference in Amelia Island, FL.
- 6/11 – Norm Asselin will be attending the Inner Circle – Circle of Care Consultants Quarterly Networking Lunch.
- 6/14 – Walter Miley will be attending the Grand Opening Event for Caron Solutions in Atlanta, GA
- 6/23 – WestBridge will be hosting a celebration of the new book: I Didn’t Cause It, I Can’t Change It. The book was written by Mary Woods and Adrienne Murray. The event will be held at the New York Junior League.
- WestBridge, The Menninger Clinic, Mandala Healing Center, River Oaks Hospital, and Rose Hill Center will be co-hosting a networking lunch for behavioral health professions in St. Louis, MO. The lunch will begin at 12pm and will be at the Flemings on S. Lindbergh Blvd. For more information please reach out to Norm Asselin.
- 6/29 – WestBridge & The Menninger Clinic will be co-hosting a networking lunch and presentation for clinical professionals. Carolyn Wolf, ESQ will be presenting “Mental Health Legal Toolkit: A Primer for Mental Health Professionals” The lunch will be held at 11:30 am at Prime Bistro in Lawrence, NY.
- Kevin Keefe presented at the Lakeview Health Professional Lecture Series in Jacksonville, FL. Kevin spoke about Building a Recovery Community Culture: Inclusive
Planning & Participation With Persons in Recovery™
- Staff, participant, and families gathered in Manchester, NH to celebrate the 6th Annual Family Weekend of Hope. Bill Borchert was the special guest speaker
- WestBridge, Turning Point of Tampa, and Lucida Treatment Center Co-Hosted a CEU Presentation for clinicians in the Orlando, FL area. WestBridge South Medical Director Dr. Troy Pulas presented on Contingency Management.
- Walter Miley and WestBridge CEO Mary Woods were in attendance at the 2016 ASAM Conference in Baltimore, MD.
- Walter Miley attended the Annual FL-EAP Conference in Melbourne, FL.
- The staff, participants, and families came together to celebrate the 3rd Annual WestBridge South Family Weekend of Hope. Bill Borchert was the special guest speaker.
- WestBridge had the opportunity to sponsor and exhibit at the Brooksville, FL Career Central Career Fair. Walter Miley and Pam Michaud had the chance to meet with job seekers for an opportunity to work at WestBridge.
- Norm Asselin and Ryan Mulholland had the chance to exhibit at the 2016 Summit for Clinical Excellence in Chicago, IL.
- Walter Miley attended and presented WestBridge services to all attendees at the Recovery Resources Conference hosted by Ken Seely and Intervention 911 in Delray Beach, FL.
- Norm Asselin attended the 2016 US Journal Conference in Clearwater, FL.
- Walter Miley was a guest on the Business Edge Radio Show hosted locally in Brooksville, FL on WWJB 1450 AM & WXJB 99.9 FM
- Kevin Keefe was in attendance at the ARISE Training in Austin, TX. Kevin is working with ARISE Creator Judith Landau to become of a Certified ARISE Trainer.
- WestBridge South Quality Assurance Specialist Judy Magnon, RN, CAC spoke at the Vendome Panel Discussion on Recovery Oriented Systems of Care.
- Walter Miley attended the ITCC Conference in Vero Beach, FL and presented WestBridge to over 40 treatment centers in attendance.
- Norm Asselin and Ryan Mulholland represented WestBridge at the 2016 PARC Conference in Denver, CO.
- Mary Woods, Robin Pinard, and Jim Gamache were in attendance for the 2016 AXIS Conference held in Naples, FL.
treatment for men with mental illness
and co-occurring substance use disorders.
For Admissions and Inquiries 1.877.461.7711.