The following information listed below highlights the different behavioral health events our business development and leadership teams have attended throughout the course of the year. Be sure to check back often as new events are added on a regular basis.
- 5/4 – 5/6 Staff, participant, and families gathered in Manchester, NH to celebrate the 8th Annual NH Family Weekend of Hope. Dan Griffin, MA, Author of the book “A Man’s Way Through Relationships” & “A Man’s Way Through the Twelve Steps” will be our special guest speaker.
- 4/27 – 4/29 Staff, participant, and families will gather in Brooksville, FL to celebrate the 5th Annual FL Family Weekend of Hope. Dan Griffin, MA, Author of the book “A Man’s Way Through Relationships” & “A Man’s Way Through the Twelve Steps” will be our special guest speaker.
- 4/7 – WestBridge is sponsoring “BEACONS OF HOPE – The 2018 Substance Use Disorders Talks (SUDTALKS) – 360 Degrees of Empowerment” at the Barry Kay Auditorium, Florida Atlantic University. Proceeds to benefit the Delray Beach Drug Task Force. www.sudtalks.com.
- 3/7 – Karen Hunt travels to Chicago, IL to attend the 2018 Summit for Clinical Excellence – The National Conference on Trauma, Addictions, and Mindfulness: Where Freud Meets Buddha
- 3/4 – Mary Woods and Kevin Keefe to attend the Addiction Executive Industry Summit (AXIS) at TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- 3/1 – 3/2 WestBridge will be attending the 2018 Summit for Clinical Excellence East Meets West: Multiple Perspectives on Trauma & Addiction in Orange County, CA. This year’s conference focuses on the intersection of traditional psychotherapeutic techniques with Eastern concepts such as mindfulness to provide patients with a holistic approach to addressing their mental health needs.
- 3/1 – WestBridge’s new Nicotine Free wellness initiative begins! In an effort to support health living, WestBridge will be moving to a nicotine free treatment model at all our locations. In 2012, we opened our Brooksville, FL campus as a nicotine free environment with the exception of Nicotine Replacement Therapy. Effective March 1st, 2018, our New Hampshire programs will also be nicotine free environments.
- 2/6 – WestBridge celebrates 6 years in our Brooksville, FL facility.
- 2/14 – Norm Asselin of WestBridge will attend the 39th Annual Training Institute on Behavioral Health & Addictive Disorders in Clearwater, FL.
- 1/28 – 1/31 Westbridge’s Barbara Mondragon and Ryan Mulholland attend the 44th Annual Psychotherapy Associates Winter Symposium on Addictive Disorders, Behavioral Health and Mental Health in Colorado Springs, CO.
- 1/30 – Our Manchester staff receives a special day of education and training to assist our NH program participants transition to becoming Smoke, Nicotine & Tobacco Free.
- 1/31 – 2/2 Norm Asselin and Jim Reuther will be attending and exhibiting at the 2018 Annual NATSAP Conference at the Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa, FL.
- 2/15 – WestBridge will be hosting a celebration of the new book: I Didn’t Cause It, I Can’t Change It. The book was written by Mary Woods and Adrienne Murray. The event will be held at The Rusty Pelican in Tampa, FL on Wednesday 15, 2017. Register for this event today.
- 2/17 – WestBridge will be hosting a celebration of the new book: I Didn’t Cause It, I Can’t Change It. The book was written by Mary Woods and Adrienne Murray. The event will be held at The Colony Hotel in Palm Beach, FL on Thursday February 16, 2017. Register for this event today.
- WestBridge will be hosting a celebration of the new book: I Didn’t Cause It, I Can’t Change It. The book was written by Mary Woods and Adrienne Murray. The event will be held at The Hamilton in Washington, DC.
- 11/3 – Mary Woods will be presenting at the Florida EAP Quarterly Meeting in Melbourne, FL. Mary will be presenting on “Introduction to Integrated Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment for Severe Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorders, Traumatic Brian Injury, and Fetal Alcohol Effects Syndrome”
- 11/11 – WestBridge will be co-sponsoring a Networking Lunch in Sarasota, FL with Centerstone of Florida and Retreat Premier Addiction Treatment Centers.
- 10/7 – WestBridge will be exhibiting at the NAADAC Annual Conference in Minneapolis, MN.
- 10/21 – WestBridge will be co-sponsoring a Networking Lunch event with North Tampa Behavioral Health & Tranquil Shores
- 9/1 – WestBridge will be co-sponsoring a Networking Dinner with Guardian Recovery Network and The Refuge – A Healing Place in Naples, FL at Seasons 52.
- 9/20 – WestBridge will be hosting celebration of the new book: I Didn’t Cause It, I Can’t Change It. The book was written by Mary Woods and Adrienne Murray. The event will be held at WHYY Inc. – Dorrance H Hamilton Public Media Commons in Philadelphia, PA. To register for this event CLICK HERE.
- 9/24 – WestBridge will be hosting the 2nd Annual Run 4 Recovery. For more information on this fantastic event CLICK HERE.
- 9/28 – WestBridge will be co-hosting a Networking Lunch with Menninger, Rose Hill, and River Oaks in Indianapolis, IN at Fleming’s Steakhouse.
- 9/28 – WestBridge will be co-hosting a Networking Lunch with Menninger, Rose Hill, and River Oaks in Bloomington, IN at Bobby’s Colorado Steakhouse.
- 8/2 – Norm Asselin and Mary Woods will be traveling to Cottonwood Heights, UT to present to members of the clinical team at New Roads Behavioral Health on Integrated Dual Disorders Treatment.
- 8/9 – Walter Miley and Norm Asselin will be exhibiting at the FADAA/FCCMH Annual Conference in Orlando, FL.
- 8/17 – WestBridge will be sponsoring the Dual Diagnosis Track at the NCAD Conference being held in Denver, CO. Speakers include Dr. Carlo DiClemente who will be the keynote speaker for Friday 8/19.
- 8/27 – WestBridge will be the Special Events Partner for the Rockers in Recovery “Free Love of Recovery” Music Festival being held at the Clark’s Cove Farm in Walpole, ME.
- 7/10 – Norm Asselin will be attending the 4th Annual CORE Conference in Amelia Island, FL.
- 6/11 – Norm Asselin will be attending the Inner Circle – Circle of Care Consultants Quarterly Networking Lunch.
- 6/14 – Walter Miley will be attending the Grand Opening Event for Caron Solutions in Atlanta, GA
- 6/23 – WestBridge will be hosting celebration of the new book: I Didn’t Cause It, I Can’t Change It. The book was written by Mary Woods and Adrienne Murray. The event will be held at the New York Junior League.
- WestBridge, The Menninger Clinic, Mandala Healing Center, River Oaks Hospital, and Rose Hill Center will be co-hosting a networking lunch for behavioral health professions in St. Louis, MO. The lunch will begin at 12pm and will be at the Flemings on S. Lindbergh Blvd. For more information please reach out to Norm Asselin.
- 6/29 – WestBridge & The Menninger Clinic will be co-hosting a networking lunch and presentation for clinical professionals. Carolyn Wolf, ESQ will be presenting “Mental Health Legal Toolkit: A Primer for Mental Health Professionals” The lunch will be held at 11:30am at Prime Bistro in Lawrence, NY.
- Kevin Keefe presented at the Lakeview Health Professional Lecture Series in Jacksonville, FL. Kevin spoke about Building a Recovery Community Culture: Inclusive
Planning & Participation With Persons in Recovery™
- Staff, participant, and families gathered in Manchester, NH to celebrate the 6th Annual Family Weekend of Hope. Bill Borchert was the special guest speaker
- WestBridge, Turning Point of Tampa, and Lucida Treatment Center Co-Hosted a CEU Presentation for clinicians in the Orlando, FL area. WestBridge South Medical Director Dr. Troy Pulas presented on Contingency Management.
- Walter Miley and WestBridge CEO Mary Woods were in attendance at the 2016 ASAM Conference in Baltimore, MD.
- Walter Miley attended the Annual FL-EAP Conference in Melbourne, FL.
- The staff, participants, and families came together to celebrate the 3rd Annual WestBridge South Family Weekend of Hope. Bill Borchert was the special guest speaker.
- WestBridge had the opportunity to sponsor and exhibit at the Brooksville, FL Career Central Career Fair. Walter Miley and Pam Michaud had the chance to meet with job seekers for an opportunity to work at WestBridge.
- Norm Asselin and Ryan Mulholland had the chance to exhibit at the 2016 Summit for Clinical Excellence in Chicago, IL.
- Walter Miley attended and presented WestBridge services to all attendees at the Recovery Resources Conference hosted by Ken Seely and Intervention 911 in Delray Beach, FL.
- Norm Asselin attended the 2016 US Journal Conference in Clearwater, FL.
- Walter Miley was a guest on the Business Edge Radio Show hosted locally in Brooksville, FL on WWJB 1450 AM & WXJB 99.9 FM
- Kevin Keefe was in attendance at the ARISE Training in Austin, TX. Kevin is working with ARISE Creator Judith Landau to because a Certified ARISE Trainer.
- WestBridge South Quality Assurance Specialist Judy Magnon, RN, CAC spoke at the Vendome Panel Discussion on Recovery Oriented Systems of Care.
- Walter Miley attended the ITCC Conference in Vero Beach, FL and presented WestBridge to over 40 treatment centers in attendance.
- Norm Asselin and Ryan Mulholland represented WestBridge at the 2016 PARC Conference in Denver, CO.
- Mary Woods, Robin Pinard, and Jim Gamache were in attendance for the 2016 AXIS Conference held in Naples, FL.
treatment of men with co-occurring mental illness
and substance use disorders.
Call WestBridge Today 1.877.461.7711.